Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

Osama's alive. Hooray!

Was that the response that Mutallab was expecting when he made the shocking ‘revelation’ in court yesterday? According to The Nation in today’s paper, the defunct suicide bomber shouted : ‘Osama’s alive’ when he came into court for jury selection in Detroit, Michigan. He subsequently added ‘I’m forced to wear prison clothes’. Please all, echo with me, DUHHHH! (pg 1 The Nation, Thur Sept 15 2011) If he wanted to be wearing the lovely kaftan our northern Nigerian brothers like rocking, why did he do the dance with the devil in the first place. Oh, I forgot, he expected to be blown away in the skies like a hero. For once the world can be grateful for incredible stupidity.
(Image taken from   http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/12/30/image6038517x.jpg)

Talking of blowing up stuff, is there anyone else out there that thinks the UN building bomber couldn’t have been a Nigerian but a hired foreigner? Nigerians, we don’t commit suicide. We would rather kill ourselves than do that (sniggering to myself). While you may want to cite the obvious, may I remind you that he spent some time being brain washed on FOREIGN soil? And if I may add, he probably was mentally unstable (I mean, Osama’s alive? Really? Did he see him in a dream?).
    
On that note, I’d like to say my heart goes out to the families of the 23 whose death was caused by the bomb that went off on the 26th of August 2011. May the Lord continue to comfort you all and give you strength in this difficult time as the memorial is held today.

No comments:

Post a Comment